Thursday, January 10, 2008

Relationship???




I wonder is it a must 2 hv a relationship at my age(22 n above)……most of my frenz hv their own partners while im still single…dey alwz urge me 2 find some1 n dey oso intro their frenz 2 me, hopefully dat I can get 1 of dem……previously, im not reli mind having sum1 who can concern, take care n teach me, but my thinking had changed nw…after some incidents happened, I find dat it’s not easy 2 maintain a relationship, especially far relationship….it’s easy 2 hv a relationship wif sum1, but it’s not easy 2 maintain…. Things alwz cum in opposite. U hv feelings 4 sum1, but he/she doesn’t; BUT d person dat u don’t hv feelings 4 him/her, dey hv feelings 4 u n u feel like he/she’s irritating…dat’s d probs dat im facing…ppl alwz say dat luv can be "nurtured",but I tink it’s not easy 2 do so….u cant try 2 like o luv dat person cos u might hurt dem indirectly….dey r humans, not toys…dat’s y we cant try…. Sumtimes, I dun even noe n notice dat dey hv feelings 4 me…mb im not observant enuf…I used 2 like sum of dem previously…when I realized dat dey like me 2, it was 2 late…our relationships couldn’t move on further….such a pity…it happens more den 1st time ald…s u noe, it’s not easy 2 hv sum1 dat u like n dat person like u 2…... Past is past-dat’s wat my buddy alwz tell me…it’s not easy 2 4get abt it n it’s still fresh in my mind…BUT, I’ll try not 2 tink abt it… I told myself dat I hv 2 b more strong… I still hv a long way 2 go on… Perhaps I could meet sum1 who’s better den dem in future???

1 comment:

就希拉丽吧~ said...

gal, no worries. u'll find 'the one'.by the way, love is not the only thing in life...rite?