Monday, April 14, 2008

Feelings after ExaMs

YeaH!!!my exams r juz over...i was so excited that it's over...however,time flows quite fast...n i almost finish my degree programme vy soon!....(actually i feel excited abt it...hehe!)
Actually,i was quite disappointed too!...im sure my results in this semester may not tat good n i dont think i can maintain my CGPA at the level of 3 cos i feel like i din put extra efforts on it...nw only i started to regret.isnt it too late to say tat?
i juz get better CGPA at the previous semester n i was quite happy n satisfied wif it...but,in order to maintain it,i feel it's vy difficult for me n i juz realize it...Haiz......i had calculated tat if only my results are in the category of A & B,then only im able to maintain my CGPA of 3,but if i score a C in one of the subjects,then my CGPA will drop!OMG....
i admit tat i din take seriously attitude on my studies this semester cos it was a short semester!it's juz a 7 weeks of lectures!tat's y i take things lightly...furthermore,i was not satisfied wif my internal marks as well!cos it contributes 50% n another 50% goes to final exams!the most highest internal marks tat i got is only 39 n the lowest one is 32!!!how to score an A in the final exams?in order to get an A, i hv to score 80 & above in my final exams!!!i oso dunno y my internal marks r tat low...kinda disappointed n sad......i nvr expect tat lol!n i think this is the 1st time tat i score such low internal marks lol......
i really cant c n cant imagine if my CGPA dropssssss!!!i hope MIRACLE will happen lol!

No comments: