Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My Birthday Gifts

7th December is my cousin sis,Janice n my birthday...she's 15yrs younger than me..previously,we used to celebrate birthday 2gether..but,nw im too bz wif my schedule tat we din celebrate 2gether ady...
I received lots of sms birthday wishes starting at 12am till d night b4 end of 12am of 7th Dec...of course i received gifts fr family members,relatives n friends as well...but,d no. of sms is more than the amount of gifts la..it's ok cos my friends mostly r not here as well...some working n some still studying..all scatter around d whole Malaysia...what surprised me was i received a sms birthday wishes fr a friend,X tat i knw him thru facebook...i thought this type of friendship wont last long as we juz chat on d msn n nvr meet b4..this continues for more than half yr ady..i nvr expect tat he really remember my birthday....haha!However,i still hv some friends in university who celebrated birthday wif me...
My mum bought me a new spectacles wif new and stylish frames,my dad bought me a birthday cake after so long cos he usually will only bring us out for dinner w/out birthday cake...haha~!
The pics below here r d gifts tat my friends here gave to me:

Lavendar Set of 4 cube set
Body Scrub

Shower Gel

Body Lotion


Bath Salts


Teddy Monkey

This black shirt was bought in Thai Fair after my friends here celebrated my birthday wif me...at 1st,i wanted to take d red color 1 cos my favourite color is red,but Elly n Meng stopped me fr taking red cos most of my clothes r red in color...hahaha!so,i finally take d black 1.......
I'm very happy tat all of them remembered my birthday...Anyway,i would like to thanks to all of them who had wished me n bought me gifts....thx a lot ya,i luv u ppl, muak......
I really enjoy tat day n i appreciate tat as well...All da BEST in everything u all do ya~!

No comments: