Friday, October 3, 2008

ReGreT

Yesterday,i met up an old friend,Hilary. we did not meet up each other after F5 (i think got 6 yrs ady)..quite long horr, last yr only we contact each other thru msn n sms lol..actually, we used to b close friends when we r in F3. after tat,we seldom keep in touch ady...but,tis's not d main issue..
we went to Sunway Carnival n shopping..then,we went to Is Bowl Rice to hv a drink..we talked abt relationship stuff n suddenly it reminded me abt a so-called "past relationship"...i nvr knw tat Hilary oso knw abt tat cos i din tell her oso..hehe!
it happens like tat:
when i was in F4,there used to b a guy,O who's quite close wif me.he alwz exchanged d seat wif my frenz n sat nxt to me.he alwz b my side,talked wif me n whenever im in trouble,he's d 1st who helped me.his close frenz,who is oso my frenz did tell me tat he likes me,but i thought tat they were juz joking as they like to joke wif me...but,i dunno tat time he was in d process of "pikating"me ...i was too naive n stupid tat time.i oso dunno tat he likes me cos all d while i thought he treated me as his best frenz mah...until 1 day,i received a new yr card fr him.he proposed to me in d card w/out any signature...i started to ask my frenz n all of them refuse to tell who's d 1 tat sent d card to me.then,i realized tat he was 1 who put d card in my desk cos i can recognize his handwriting mah!hehe!but im not so sure it's him oso until he asked me whether i had read d contents of d card,then only im very sure tat he's d 1 lol...even a small kid oso knw la cos d way he asked me like so obvious...i replied him saying yes,i had read.he asked for my final decision n i replied "NO" cos for me,he's too good,too nice n too handsome n im juz a very simple and normal gal.im not suitable for him lol if we really go out like tat,im sure many ppl will look at us 1 kind..he oso nvr ask me d reasons y i rejected him.he juz sat it's ok n left me there alone.when i go back tat nite,i cried non-stop cos i really like him1...d nxt day,when we saw each other again,he tried to avoid me.he refused to look o to talk wif me ady...i really feel regret for rejecting him lol..i had tried my best to talk to him,mb we can change d situation.however,he still keep avoiding me...this continues for a yr until i gave him a birthday present. obviously,i wont gv him d present my own,i asked my frenz to pass to him as he refuse to c me..after tat,he came n said thanks to me.he even tell me tat his mum like d present as well..i was so happy until i couldnt sleep tat nite..things r better nw,he finally talk to me ady!he no longer avoid me,BUT we r no longer as close as last times..mb both of us r bz wif our own stuffs..after few months,i heard tat he had a gf.my heart was so hurt n i really very sad tat time...i dunno wat happened in between he n d gal cos their relationship ends quite fast,juz few months only..actually,after his break-up wif d gal,i did think of proposing to him,but i dun hv d courage to do so cos i scared tat he might reject me like how i rejected him (i scared tat he wanted to revenge me due to my stupid thinking).in d end,i really din talk abt tis matter to him..after tat,all of us graduated F5 n we din contact each other until nw...tis case happened at 7 yrs ago,2001...
sometimes,when i was thinking back d past,i felt like i was too stupid n over-thinking...if i dun think too much,if i really fight for my happiness,im sure im very happy n satisfied nw...i oso din c him for 7 yrs ady......really miss him a lot!
sometimes,i was thinking y he gives up so fast?y he din try n ask me again?if he proposed to me d 2nd time,i sure will agree1...y is him like tat?1 time of failure doesnt mean tat u'll fail 4ver mah...
If i got d chance to meet him again,d 1st word tat i would say to him is SORRY!i din mean to hurt u...in fact,i was suffering oso...
hope he's nw in good condition n everything goes smoothly......
i hope we hv d chance to meet up 1day...BUT,i dunno when..perhaps,2mrw?nxt month?nxt yr?o we wont c each other 4ever ady??it's a big question mark,i oso dunno when........

No comments: