Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Careless or Unlucky??

1. Due to Hari Raya, i hv a week of holidays lol..but i really "misused" d holidays..i used 5days of d holidays juz to find solutions n answers for my assignment!!of course,some of d days i used to complete my presentations,electronic materials n magnetic materials...d electronic materials presentations hv to present on 6th oct,which is yesterday..d topic of my presentation is Logic Gates & Boolean Algebra, it's mainly on calculation..i did 16 slides of ppt.2 of d slides,i wrote wrong ans n nobody notice tat except my lecturer,Dr Joesph!!this shows tat my classmates r not focusing on wat i said lol...haiz...i dun think they dun understand lol cos Dr Joseph said tat i explained tat part quite well,easy to understand..mb it's true tat they r not focusing lol cos they dun really like calculations except me!!haha!i was so embarrassed....later,Dr Joseph asked me to calculate n wrote d correct ans on d white board to c tat i really understand o not o i juz copy n paste fr internet...haha!of course i did all correct la,but still hv to explain d same thing again...haiz!i really din notice tat mistakes lol...if not,my presentations will b perfect ady~~hehe!but,i think due to this minor mistakes,he dun really impress my presentations ady cos b4 tat he was quite impress my presentations1...sad..sad~~


2. As i said juz nw,i used most of d time to do d assignments n yet i still hv a ques dunno how to do...so coincidently Dr Joseph sat nxt to me during our presentations,so i asked him abt d ques in d assignments tat i dunno how to do 1...he explained to me how to do,then i told him tat i had done it but still couldnt get d correct ans..i plan to show him tat i had done d steps tat he had mentioned,so i looked for my assignments lol...who knws?i fail to prove to him lol cos i couldnt find my assignments!!!i reallty couldnt remember whr i put ady..so,how arr?of course yesterday after class,i straight go back to Butterworth la...waste tol money,petrol money n oso my energy nia...haiz!!!of course i dun want to do it again cos i oledi 4got how i did ady n yet i spent a lot of time to do d assignments 1,tat's y i rather go back hometown than do it again..somemore,i hv other presentations to do,i dun want to waste time mah...hehe!

tat's d end of my story...
Conclusion is: alwz check thoroughly tat all things had been taken back b4 go back to campus..dun assume tat things had been taken lol~~

No comments: