Saturday, November 8, 2008

Worried

i was quite bz tis few days in fact tis few weeks la...tat's y couldnt write blog abt d incident on d exact day. Previously i did mention tat i couldnt get any company for my internship (industrial training) nxt yr Jan. Who knws I got a call fr a company,QDos (opposite Seagate) on 3rd, Mon, 250pm. Unfortunately, they placed me under Purchasing and Quotation Department. I heard d terms b4,but i dunno wat's d meaning of tat.So, i asked d HR Manager,Ms Ong wat izzit abt tis n wat am i going to learn fr there. She replied me very briefly n seems tat want to hang up my phone asap. I was a bit suspicious cos she said tat it was something related to my course.So, i called my FYP (final yr project) supervisor,Ms Vijenthi n asked her abt d department. I found out tat it involves documentation works n pricing of materials!i was so shocked n disappointed cos i learn nothing fr there if i really go there for training. My course is Materials Technology with Management,but still major in Materials Engineering mah,how come place me in tis department?i knw my course syllabus includes management oso,but i still dun really want to do wif 100% documentation for my 3 months training!

I was happy n disappointed at d same time!happy bcos i finally got company for training ady,disappointed bcos i din get my desired placement of department.

Actually,most of them (my frenz,ex-seniors n supervisor) dun really agree me to go to QDos lol.BUT,i still hv to agree tat i wanted it cos if i reject QDos,i scared no other company will call me up for training. Imagine tat,i had applied 20 over companies in Kulim,Perai n Bayan Lepas areas n only 1 replied me n accept me only!So,i juz answer ok to cos Ms Ong straight said tat she accepted me for doing training in QDos n d best part is she nvr interview me..hehe!cos my previous experience was the HR Manager of Plexus interviewed me thru phone calls!

I was worried again cos im trying to force myself n trying to imagine myself training in d Purchasing n Quotation Department n i really cannot accept it la.i was so hoping tat other companies will call me up n at least placed me under d department which is really related to my course lol....~

No comments: